June 19, 2010

re-store mirror!

Today my hubby and kiddo and I got so much done! Two donation trips to the Goodwill Super Store, 1 donation trip to Best Buy's recycling program, several trips to great garage sales, as well as a craigslist item visit. However, the best thing that came out of our day (aside from spending QT with my family) was this mirror:


Isn't it dreamy? We stopped by the Washington County Re-Store (a "branch" of Habitat for Humanity) to see their new location. All I can say is WOW! There is so much great furniture and appliances available! But this mirror is what stole my heart.

It looks really old. I cannot date it, but it is really heavy and solid wood. It is in excellent condition! Normally I would paint something like this, but it is almost too pretty to touch!

What do you think?

Gotta go!

-Stacie